Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spank Hut Streams My Grandson Behavior Is Unreal. Any Suggestions.?

My grandson behavior is unreal. Any suggestions.? - spank hut streams

I raised eight children and eight grandchildren, and I've never seen a child, as my 2 1 / 2 small old son. He bites and pinches and punches and kicks to my daughter (the mother), then bite and fight in the face. This is nothing, if he be not obtained. I went to Pizza Hut to eat with them this afternoon and I have never seen such behavior in all children. My daughter has her hands and slapped spanking, the waiting time trying. Whatever. It is only on the highest state of fear and restart all bites and scratches. Been two schools of care for other children throwing chairs and hitting or pushing, pushing, biting or expelled. My daughter called three times on tour this child. It is so good for him, but not tolerate behavior and extreme ingenuity. No one, including myself in the family will continue this child for her. The family is shocked when you come to visit him. Any agreement with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment