Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Install Step By Step The Sims 2 On Magiciso Could Anyone Please Give Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Mount/install The Sims 2 With MagicISO?

Could anyone please give me step by step instructions on how to mount/install The Sims 2 with MagicISO? - how to install step by step the sims 2 on magiciso

I downloaded The Sims 2: Fill the second day in uTorrent and Pirate Bay. The instructions that came with it said that I should use MagicISO to install the mount /, it is offered. He also said that after the assembly / installation of all on a no-cd crack of TS Bin expansion Bon Voyage. I tried mounting / installation of the 4 CDs for the original Sims 2 and it worked, but when I actually tried the game, he told me to insert the correct CD and restart the application. I am very confused. The UIF file format and do not know if that has anything to do with him or not. If you had me step by step instructions for assembly / installation of The Sims 2 and expansions, really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment