Sunday, February 14, 2010

Diabetic Toenail Fell Off Toes Going Numb, Now I've Lost A Toenail.. Help?

Toes going numb, now I've lost a toenail.. help? - diabetic toenail fell off

Yes, I know I should see a doctor. But it's the weekend and I can not until Monday. In the meantime, I wanted some opinions .. For several months, my movement is usually terrible. My legs at the knee during sleep, and my toes (all) except the big toe is tingling and pain. One of my toenails slowly Black .. pinky and then fell. I had pains in the legs, difficulty climbing stairs without pain, and my legs seems numb, especially when I sit. My doctor diagnosed RLS before .. but not obviously true. I am a smoker, I), thrombophilia (blood clotting, and I have a very high blood pressure (was serious during pregnancy. The rest of the time) was only slightly higher.
So .. I gOr in the emergency room? Wait until Monday? I was curious to know whether I might have diabetes. I have been tested for diabetes than 5 years ago and was good. I have two little girls at home, so I rather not go to the emergency room when it is absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment