Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can A Tenant Run A Business From Home My Tenants Run Every Time I Have To Go Through The Porches As If I Was A Scary Person..?

My tenants run every time I have to go through the porches as if I was a scary person..? - can a tenant run a business from home

Not that I mind, but very often I leave the house through the front or back porch and ran into the house, so obvious. "It's not like I will start a conversation or trying to make friends. I am in my shop and say Hi, because I am moral. I never waste my tenants, but it seems so stupid to run for no reason. You are free to be on the porches, as long as they want. Where I come before the people together, when we welcome them as often.

5 comments:

53108 said...

I do not know what it is, but the tenants have something to hide. I'm not always easy: "Well, what do you do" kind of person, although not always, when my husband and I rented a place ... even if we tuned in to late rent.

sandi Q said...

If this happens constantly and without reasonable explanation, I would like it KNW what they are or for the execution. If you do not everything you said it would be face to face, whether it is a problem. What have they to hide or fear?
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Yes, I think it deserves further investigation

jess b said...

hahaha. that's funny. Maybe next time ask why they are so rare. Of course there are social. It is sad that these kind of situations happen all the time. My BF is very happy, positive person and always say people do not know about. Sometimes when I'm with him in an elevator, for instance, will be greeted by a stranger, and asked: "How are you seeing? And, like a vine, and whispers back in order. It's very funny.

instant karma. said...

lol, this happens a lot in my house ...
and sometimes my sister and I fighting involved, I do not know if we hear but it makes it difficult to handle, when such things happen, but everybody just said hello to each other, and unless they were standing 10 yards. Sympathy, we affirm not only see each other, and I'm a pretty sociable person.

darkling said...

I think it's because people do not want to rush to her owner. I do not know you. I like my privacy and peace, and although the are nice and friendly look sure to be a threat to your privacy and peace.
The spirit that I stick it into the previous owners, who knocks on my door, or head out the window of my room for a reason, almost zero. Some of them want to go home inspections, a kind of invasion of privacy, especially many of them want to go to his room. It's like a stranger in my house in my bedroom.

Post a Comment